Perform real estate analysis to assess the opportunity in new markets
The global real estate market is expected to generate revenue of USD 4.2 billion by 2025.
Quadrant’s location intelligence solutions allow consulting firms and urban planners to leverage location data to help them make data-driven decisions for critical business decisions. Understand footfall traffic, competitive analysis, uncover trends and patterns in consumer behaviours -- all with location data.
Our clients rely on our high-quality data to explore, analyse and understand consumers behaviour, geo-characteristics, visitation patterns and more.
- Create forecasting models for investments in large-scale projects by analyzing footfall movement
- Present data-driven reports regarding the profitability of strategic real estate investments
- Identify human mobility patterns around your assets
- Utulise location data to benchmark asset performance against competitors
- Uncover trends in movement patterns to make better decision on future locations
- Improve negotiation power on rent / lease negotiations using data
- Provide advise or consulting services to tenants on marketing and advertising
- Optimise the placement of OOH ads and logos on your properties based on footfall data
- Optimize the design of buildings based on access and movement patterns around the site
Speak with our data consultant to find out how our solutions can work for your analyses
With Quadrant's industry-leading high-quality data, you can discover potentials
Mapping Human Behavior to Effective Mobile Marketing
To truly map human behavior to effective mobile marketing, online data is not always the best data for brands to base their advertising campaigns on.
The virtuous combination of location data driven insights and innovative marketing campaigns is consistently improving the impact of physical channels.