Leverage location analytics to supercharge your business strategy
Global retail sales are projected to amount to USD 30 trillion by 2023, with e-commerce carving out a large share of the retail sector. To better serve their clients, many retailers today operate omni-channel sales and marketing models which aim to integrate both offline and online consumer activities
Quadrant’s location intelligence solutions help retailers gain granular and accurate information to empower them to better understand customer visitation patterns and adjust their store strategies accordingly.
Our clients rely on our high-quality data to explore, analyse and understand consumers behaviour, geo-characteristics, visitation patterns.
- Improve customer engagement by better understanding their real world habits
- Build geo-fences around your retail outlets to measure footfall and build customer segments for retargeting
- Optimize customer acquisition campaigns by identifying and analysing store visitors
- Calculate the real-world ROI of digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse brand loyalty by understanding customer visitation frequency to stores
- Merge location data with other datasets (purchase data, website activities, demographics) and gain a 360-view of clients
- Understand your market penetration across your stores and competitor's stores to push sales
- Optimize new store opening locations based on mobility patterns and lookalikes
- Minimise any cannibalization of customers among your store locations
Speak with our data consultants to find out how Quadrant's solutions can work for your analyses
With Quadrant high-quality data, you can discover potentials
Mapping Human Behavior to Effective Mobile Marketing
To truly map human behavior to effective mobile marketing, online data is not always the best data for brands to base their advertising campaigns on.