Make more evidence-driven decisions with location intelligence
The Travel & Tourism incorporates many industries, including lodging, attractions, travel companies and more. Globally, the travel and tourism directly contributed approximately USD 2.9 trillion to GDP.
Quadrant’s location intelligence solutions help the travel, tourism, entertainment and hospitality sectors to identify potential customers, understand trends and gain a clearer understanding of competitors' customers.
- Identify addressable market reach by analyzing competitors' footfall traffic and other related metrics
- Understand the profile of visitors seen at the identified location to determine if they are locals or tourists
- Identify where a certain group of visitors travel from and understand where they go to during their visits
- Promote activities and attractions based on their relative popularity based on footfall visits
- Measure and track visitations across multiple locations
- Benchmark performance of sites based on competitors visitations
Speak with our data consultants to find out how Quadrant's solutions can help with your analyses.
Uncover new business opportunities and optimise your business processes with Quadrant's high-quality location data.
While many marketers will look to Facebook to segment their target markets, location data actually provides much better segmentation as you are able to get a much fuller picture of their behaviour.
By knowing who travels, where they travel, and the travel patterns through mobile -- the study of mobile location data -- these travel brands ... can now identify new ways to identify, track, and retain this group.