Plan for the future of transportation with location-based data
The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market size is poised to reach USD 210.44 billion by 2026 as reported by Fortune Business Insights.
Quadrant’s location intelligence solutions help Mobility as a Service (MaaS) companies, such as mapping, transportation and mobility applications, to understand how the world moves and to optimise their product offerings and services.
Our clients rely on our high-quality data to explore, analyse and understand consumers behaviour, geo-characteristics, visitation patterns.
- Design transportation models using evidence-based location intelligence
- Create and adjust new dynamic models based on real-time location data to optimize routes, reduce expenditures and improve passenger satisfaction
- Develop passenger prediction models based on historical data and density frequency
- Optimize pick-up and drop-off locations, using predictive capacity analysis to understand expected movements of targeted audience
- Understand travellers' duration of stay in the identified areas / zones to create relevant ticket promotions
- Understand travellers' preferred modes of transportation across land, air and sea
Speak with our data consultant to find out how Quadrant solutions can work for your analysis
With Quadrant high-quality data, you can discover potentials
Providing Human Insights Within Big Data
The Covid-19 pandemic has created atypical demand patterns in cities and places, creating significant challenges for urban redevelopment in major cities.