Plan for the future of transportation with location-based data
The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market size is poised to reach USD 210.44 billion by 2026 as reported by Fortune Business Insights.
Quadrant’s location intelligence solutions help Mobility as a Service (MaaS) companies, such as mapping, transportation and mobility applications, to understand how the world moves and to optimise their product offerings and services.
- Design transportation models using evidence-based location intelligence
- Create and adjust new dynamic models based on real-time location data to optimize routes, reduce expenditures and improve passenger satisfaction
- Develop passenger prediction models based on historical data and density frequency
- Optimize pick-up and drop-off locations, using predictive capacity analysis to understand expected movements of targeted audience
- Understand travellers' duration of stay in the identified areas / zones to create relevant ticket promotions
- Understand travellers' preferred modes of transportation across land, air and sea
Speak with our data consultants to find out how Quadrant's solutions can help with your analyses.
Uncover new business opportunities and optimise your business processes with Quadrant's high-quality location data.
Providing Human Insights Within Big Data
The Covid-19 pandemic has created atypical demand patterns in cities and places, creating significant challenges for urban redevelopment in major cities.