Plan for the future of resources with location data
With rising health care costs, limited healthcare facilities and resources, changes in patient demographics, evolving health threats and future challenges yet to be discovered, healthcare stakeholders will need to be able to plan and create new innovative ways to meet future market demands.
Quadrant’s location intelligence solutions help healthcare stakeholders to understand the effects of population movements in times of health crisis, plan and optimise stretched resources and identify locations for treatment facilities.
Our clients rely on our high-quality data to explore, analyse and understand consumers behaviour, geo-characteristics, visitation patterns.
- Allocate resources by studying the movement patterns of communities and highlight potential high-risk areas
- Optimize medical resources (e.g. ambulances) based on high-risk or high-density areas within cities
- Identify hotspots (e.g. restaurants/ public transports) to prepare for early prevention measures
- Highlight high-risk zones/clusters to assist with crowd alerts and prevent community transmission through travelling restrictions
- Provide early protection to high-risk individuals and communities by designing policies that allow for safe interactions
- Track the progress of new policies on footfall and mobility
Speak with our data consultant to find out how Quadrant solutions can work for your analysis
With Quadrant high-quality data, you can discover potentials
Healthcare facilities and technology companies here are tapping artificial intelligence (AI) technology in the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak. According to the Infocomm Media Development Authority, AI refers to the study and use of intelligent machines to mimic human action and thought.
Businesses and organizations need to understand these changes and capitalize on this new reality. With each pandemic, the hope is that we can learn, better protect our citizens, and enable businesses and citizens’ lives not to be devastated during these times.